Background Checks: Employee
Do you really know who is working for your company? Can you trust the people to whom you give free access to your place of business? Are your employees who they say they are?
An Employee Background Check from John A. DeMarr PI directly addresses questions of workplace violence, employee theft, falsified employment applications, drug use, and negligent hiring liability. We perform our Employee Background Checks using specialized databases that are available only to those in the investigative community. These databases provide us with powerful tools that cannot be found in other publicly accessible information sources like the Internet, and enable us to determine the truth about the people you have working for you.
It’s better to know.
We can provide you with a thorough report on any person in your employ, including the following information:
- Current identification and residential information
- Address history
- Professional license search – State of California
- Real estate and personal property search – county of residence
- Department of Motor Vehicles – California (Vehicles)
- Department of Motor Vehicles – California
- Corporate records search – State of California
- County official records search – county of residence
- Civil records search – county of residence
- Criminal records search – county of residence
- Civil records search – federal
- Criminal records search – federal
- Sex offender registration check – State of California
- Judgments/tax liens Search – county of residence
- Bankruptcy search
- Internet search
Additional county and state searches are available at an additional fee. International searches are also available.
If you would like a background check performed on an employee, please call 833-433-6277 for a free consultation and quote. We may also be contacted by email using the convenient form below.
You may also order our services using the online and .pdf order forms we have available. Please click on the link for full instructions.
Background Checks: Employee – Free Consultation
Please fill out this form to contact us. We will reply within 24 hours.