Asset Search: Insurance Subrogation
We provide subrogation asset searches for insurance companies and their subrogation attorneys only.
The Subrogation Asset Search at John A. DeMarr PI is typically employed by insurance companies to evaluate the economic feasibility of a legal subrogation action, in claim, surety or bond cases.
Among the areas covered by our Insurance Claim Subrogation Searches are:
- Current Identification and Residential Information
- Address History
- Real Estate and Personal Property Search
- Intellectual Property Search
- Unclaimed Property Search
- Patent/Trademark Search
- Department of Motor Vehicles – Vehicles
- Bank Affiliations
- Safe Deposit Box Search
- Investment Account Search
- Corporate Records Search
- Fictitious Business Name Filings Search
- Judgments/Tax Liens Search
- Uniform Commercial Code Filings
- Bankruptcy Search
- Internet/Social Media Search
If you wish to arrange for a Subrogation Asset Search, please call 833-433-6277 for a free consultation and quote. We may also be contacted by email by using the convenient form below.
Asset Search: Insurance Subrogation – Free Consultation
Please fill out this form to contact us. We will reply within 24 hours.